Where do I find out what my mutations mean?

I have uploaded my results to several sites but there is no detail and I don’t understand any of it. Where is the place to get this information?? Is there a book that explains it? So confused. I see no Snps or what they mean? Everyone seems to understand but me. I have seen genetic genie, and live wello but there is no real meaningful information. Can someone direct me? I am so sick and need to understand. I have a lot of double mutations, MTHF677TR, MTRRA66G, MTRRAA664A, COMTV158M, COMT H62H, MAO A R297R, and CBS A360A. Shows also rsID and Alleles. Nothing about Snps. I know I can’t take folic acid and take a certain B12, but what else? Doc wants me on Cymbalta for Fibromyalgia but a neurotransmitter test showed all my neurotransmitters are at the farthest high end of the range except GABA. What does it all mean in plain English. I freak out and don’t understand it.

Do you have a Functional Doctor or Naturopath that understands genetics? Order an OAT test and find out what your health needs are. This will save you a lot of time and money in the long run.

1 Like

Try uploading your raw data to NutraHacker, very good info. I think it will cost $37.00. Make sure you are taking a good multi like, Emerald’s Coenzymated Daily Multi, and a quality B-Complex , Country Life’s Coenzyme B-Complex Advanced. This will get you off to a good start. Then look snp’s like eNOS, PEMT, GST, SOD. Also, have you uploaded your raw data to - StateGene? Dr. Ben Lynch at Seeking Health? Amazing info and support. Best of health.

1 Like

https://promethease.com/ondemandagreed

1 Like
1 Like