Satin Drugs (Clopidog)

I was prescribed Clopidogrel as I was suspectabel for a stroke because of plaque build up in the arteries in the back of my head. A year ago I had prostate surgery to open up an inlarged prostate. The process Rezume didn’t do the job and I have to use cathatores to empty my bladder. I was hospitalized twice for infection in my bladder. The first was Ecoli infection. This last time I had blood in my urine and was a little weak and confused because of blood loss. They gave me a transfusion keeping me until my bladder was clear of blood. They stopped the Clopodgrepl.
is an extensive or rapid metabolizer of a CYP2C19 enzyme resulting in increased efficacy of plavix

People with these type of mutations most likely have increased CYP2C19 metabolism (rapid metabolizers).
Other drugs metabolized by [CYP2C19]), [Clopidogrel]CYP2C19/clopidogrel?genotypes=rapid-metabolizer),

I’m so sorry you have had these problems. I AM NOT A DOCTOR OR A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. But I have a lot of experience with these types of problems Here are some things to try:
Statin drugs are getting a very bad rap right now and being off them is not really a terrible thing, in my view.

E-Coli infections are very common in the bladder. A daily dose of D-Mannose, which is basically a simple sugar you get from I-Herb or a good pharmacy, will keep the E-Coli from attaching to the bladder and will just send it out with the urine. Since you are catheterizing, I would think this is super important. 500g per day or more if you need it.

With regard to plaque build up in the arteries, a mix of Vitamin D and Vitamin K will work together to clear this plaque. 5000mg Vit D and 180 of Vit K is what I take from I-Herb.

Good luck and good health.

1 Like