Looking for help deciphering my results

I’m wondering if anyone could review my results? I have Ehler’s Danlos (Hypermobility Type). I’ve have knee surgeries on both knees an recently, I’ve had join pain in my knees, shoulders, neck, ankles etc. I have sharp pain throughout the day that has become more frequent. I’m really not sure whether I should go back to an orthopedist, Rheumatologist, Chiropractor or a nutritionist. Any advice would be appreciated.

I’m far from a doctor, but my whole family have their degrees and somehow I’m still the only one that can solve the medical problems. I am interested to see, If you have your raw data, what your results say. I am not a medical professional, but I’m pretty good with guiding people in the right direction. As far as any pain goes I would say to use anti-inflammatory vitamins, magnesium, calcium, and vitamin C. A physical therapist will help keep your joints moving without them essentially and figuratively rusting over, as hyper mobility turns into immobility really fast. Don’t stress, don’t eat bad, and take care of your self more than worrying about it.

Let me know if you want me to look at your results