Hi guys. I have a question about COMT.
"… Compared to people with COMT rs4680 GG, people with AA genotype (and to a lesser extent, AG genotype) exhibited the following personality traits:
- Increased ability to experience reward in the flow of daily life
- Increased creative potential;
- Higher IQ and executive functioning;
- Better verbal working memory and less age-related changes in working memory performance;
- Worse performance under stress; Higher accuracy with motor performance tasks such as aiming;
- Higher risk of impulsivity,
- neuroticism and anxiety disorders
- Higher risk of ADHD"
Has anyone noticed these effects?